Every year I always get at least 1 good cold, like the rest of you! For me, I usually work right through it because I have a hard time allowing myself to relax, thus this is how I get the cold (again like the rest of us)! Last year, however, I got the FLU!! I have not had the flu in probably 15 years! This was the eye opener! I was forced to stay in bed and suffer through its annoying symptoms while promising my body I will rest more, haha! For those who know me well, this is a big feat! Rest and I don't really get along. Don't get me wrong I love to sleep and rest but I always feel there is more to do and better ways to spend that hour I have free in between the 4 jobs! This is why I am blogging to you :)
Therefore, my goal this winter season is to NOT get sick at all! Here are some things I will try to do this winter to beat the cold season! Will you try it with me?! Also, add a comment to help me and others stay healthy!
2) Eat a proper and nutritional diet
3) As well as getting needed vitamins from healthy foods, take a multi-vitamin or Ester C, Echinacea, etc...
4) Drink lots (more) water!
5)Workout, but not too much!
6) Sleep - as in don't force myself to stay up and watch Jimmy Fallon skits with Justin Timberlake!
7) Use hand sanitizers more often but DO NOT replace it with hand washing!
8) KEEP MY HANDS AWAY FROM MY FACE!!
Anything I am missing? Let me know!!